One, the cemetery records for Great-Grandpa, Great Grandma, Mapolo (how did she spell that?) I know Kathleen called her Mama Polo and Mom called her Mapolo.
Well, just the cemetery record, as the picture I thought I had scanned in, isn't there. Drat. I'll post something else later. What I know, Mom said that the plot was a family plot, but several years after Mapolo died, the cemetery called asking if she'd sell what was left. Actually, I guess the bill hadn't been paid, so they asked if someone else could have the rest of it.Mom also said that Mapolo's husband isn't buried there, but his son is. However her husband was Medardo. I guess he had a habit of running around on her.
There also isn't a grave stone for Mom's aunt. Great Grandpa's grave is easy to find. I bet if I'd been looking for it during the processions for the novena, I would have spotted it.


No comments:
Post a Comment